07 November 2010

Saturday Night Coziness.


Sorry for being a delinquent blogger,I haven't manage to decorate cakes but this week I will go buy some cakes and then practice!
Anyhow,last night I was so surprised and happy with myself because I made these delish doughnuts and hot chocolate milk,so thick and dark,I'm really proud of myself.
The pictures are bad quality because everyone was eating everything and I had to rush out and grab what I could,but having all the food gone is such a great compliment to the cook so I guess that it's alright.
See you guys real soon and have an awesome week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just imagen the..COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE moment of frodo, as me doing it to MINA MINA MINA MINA !!!
LVOELYYYYYYYYYYY

Oz

Anonymous said...

Awesome Mina Mineli!!doughnuts are mi passion...as in i like eating them...keep it cooking and keep rocking!! hugs
Naaaaat

Mina said...

Grazie Freaks!!